When you need to be away from home, you want the peace of mind of knowing that your dog will be happy and safe while he is boarded. Paws In Time offers safe, friendly, and secure boarding facilities that will create a home-away-from-home feel. From our luxury suites to our spacious kennels, we have just the right spot to curl up for the night for your four-legged friend.
Please bring your dog’s food from home as this is healthier for his digestive system and will help your dog feel at home. In addition, please pack one extra day’s worth of food in the event you become delayed. We encourage you to bring your dog’s favorite toys and blankets in order to help him further enjoy his stay with us. All items brought will be cleaned prior to check-out. In addition, there is no additional charge for administering medications to your dog if he needs it. Simply provide us with the medication and instructions for dosage, and we will be sure your pet receives the medication as instructed. Veterinarian records for vaccination against rabies, Flu Vaccine H3N2, distemper, parvovirus, and bordetella, plus negative fecal test results must be provided for all dogs. The bordatella vaccine must be valid within six months of the boarding date. All pets must be on flea, tick, and heartworm preventative within one year.
Please note that the pricing listed above does not include daycare. Daycare is mandatory and is provided at our standard daycare rates. Ask us about our special daycare packages.
If you would like to include any type of grooming service while your dog stays with us, please be sure to book your appointment at the time you make your reservation. We may not be able to accommodate last minute appointments due to prior bookings.
ACCOMMODATIONS AND RATES
Single Sleeping Rooms: $25 per night. Additional dog $15 per night.
- 4′ x 4′ OR 4′ x 8”
- Pet cot
- Food and water bowls
- Fully heated and air conditioned for ideal temperature control
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered by 7 months old to participate in our program
Please note that the pricing listed below does not include daycare. Daycare is mandatory and is provided at our standard daycare rates.
Suites: For those dogs that need a little more room to stretch out, we offer a variety of suites to help make your dog feel right at home. Each suite comes with a variety of amenities:
- High quality pet cot
- Stainless steel food and water bowls
- Full view break resistant door for easy viewing in and out of the room
- Fully heated and air conditioned for ideal temperature control. When your dog stays in one of our suites you can choose either full day or half day daycare for your dog.
North Carolina and South Carolina Suites: 8′ x 12′
$35 per night, additional dog $17 per night Rhode Island, Vermont, and Maine Suites: 10′ x 10′
$40 per night, additional dog $17 per night South Dakota and Illinois Suites: 14′ x 14′
$50 per night, additional dog $17 per night
Drop-off and Pick-up Check-in time for boarding is Monday through Saturday, 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Dogs can be picked up any time during our regular business hours of Monday through Saturday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
We allow PICK UP ONLY on Sundays and holidays during the hours of 6:00 – 8:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. WE DO NOT ALLOW DOGS TO BE DROPPED OFF ON SUNDAYS OR HOLIDAYS.
Holiday charge: There will be a holiday charge assessed per dog for any boarding reservations that involve the following holidays:
- New Year’s eve
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving day
- Christmas day
You are welcome to pick your dog up on these days as you would on a Sunday. However, you will still be assessed the holiday charge. The current holiday charge is $30.
* When entering the building, please only use the farthest east entrance. Do not come in the “Crew Entrance” as that is for employees only. Paws In Time will not be responsible for any injury or damage to you or your property should you decide to come in this door which is immediately adjacent the dog’s play area. There is a door provided for clients and it is on the east end of our building. If you will not be the party bringing your dog in or picking your dog up, please be sure that the responsible party is aware of which door to use for their safety as well as the dogs in our care.
** All boarding dogs must be checked in by 2:00 p.m. on the day of their arrival or there is a $25 late check in fee – NO EXCEPTIONS.
*** You are more than welcome to pick your dog up early from their reservation. However, if you do we will not be refunding the remainder of your reservation as that is space we have held for your dog and now can not resell it.